We have undertaken the following and measures to maximise the safety and wellbeing of everyone connected to our homes:
- PPE is provided
- We practice social distancing
- The in-house cleaning regime has been enhanced
- Additional precautions in place for new residents
- Vaccinations have been rolled out at each home
- Thermal scanning / temperature checking in at all homes on arrival
- Regular testing for colleagues and residents
Visiting pods and face to face
Being able to meet family and friends is vital. Our residents and teams have missed having visitors. We are excited to confirm we have purpose built new visiting pods or dedicated sheltered outdoor visiting areas for visitors. Contact us to make an appointment.
Where it’s possible and local restrictions allow, we are welcoming face to face visits.
You are also able to arrange virtual face to face visits to meet your loved ones as well as arrange regular telephone conversations if you prefer.
New enquiries and admissions
Our teams are happy to assist you with any enquires you have. New admissions are taking place for nursing, residential, dementia, mental health care, long and short term care, day care and night care. We may be able to facilitate a viewing and have a friendly chat outdoors to assist you further.
Please contact the home you are most interested in for more information.